New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
New to Scubaboard but so glad to have found it. Moved to Florida in 2017 to help care for ailing in-laws and got back into diving. Have done some drift dives, lemon shark dive, wreck dives down near Boynton Beach and Jupiter but looking for more conservation-type dives - things I can do to be helpful with my diving. Don't get me wrong, those kind of dives can be fun but...never been a sight seer really. :cool: Would love to get on some email lists or maybe create a page in Scubaboard that has lists of Florida area clean up type dives. If you are aware of Florida area groups that do this sort of thing - let me know.

Boynton Beach and Jupiter but looking for more conservation-type dives - things I can do to be helpful with my diving.
Welcome to SB. Since you know the SE FLA area diving, one very important way you can help with conservation type diving is cleaning up the reef of invassive Lion Fish. Most all the boats allow their removal. As an added bonus, you can also post your cooking recipes for them as well as pictures of any jewelry / earrings that many divers create from their fins to show your friends. It's a great way to promote and publish your dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom