Hey there from Kansas City Mo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rboyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all Im Roy, Im new to this board and to scuba just got my classroom done and going to Bever Lake to do my OW. Ive bought a few things. 3 tanks,1st 2nd,octo,bag,knife,puter, im getting there!! Wow this stuff isnt cheep!!
Chat at ya all later,
Roy

Welcome Roy, when you go do your OW ask them to take you to the foundations. Find the line and follow it to the bus. Under the bus you will find some strippers to play with.

It is a expensive hobby but well worth it. I am off on friday for 2 weeks in Florida to have some good vis and shark watching. Gonna be fun.

Come hang out with us in the Muck Divers forum. Be good to have another member.

My LDS has a cabin there that they do OW's, training and fun dives at. Good place to spend a weekend. Will be taking my scuba scouts back in august to spend a week working for gear credits and having fun.

Dive often, Dive safe
Brian

Think that's expensive, check out the prices on the Tech guys toys.
Welcome to ScubaBoard Roy.

frenchy07:
Welcome Roy, when you go do your OW ask them to take you to the foundations. Find the line and follow it to the bus. Under the bus you will find some strippers to play with.

I hope Roy isn't married or has an understanding wife, mine would kill me if I played with strippers under a bus. :D

I can't help it, this was so perfect.

Yeah, if you want good gear to keep you alive in an alien environment - it's gonna' cost. Check our our New Divers and Equipment forums. PM me if I can help you find your way around our Matrix...

don :cowboy2:

Back
Top Bottom