hey wouldnt it be neat if

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I gotcha...

The shirts that RavenC is talking about are here and here. Basically, the one with the single big rebel dive flag on the back is my preferred shirt, of the two. You show it on a white shirt, I'm showing it on a blue. They're the same design, otherwise.

Well... The design I showed as my favorite has the silkscreening on the sleeves as well. (Again, this a rough freehand of the design: http://www.deepsouthdivers.org/dsd4front.jpg .) I thought it a good design to incorporate your State flag idea on the sleeves... Did you not like that idea? I really do... Although without the screen on the shirts the price would definitely be a little better. I like the idea, and think it's a good representation of every State - but could leave the idea and not be heartbroken. We're all pretty much on the same page anyway.

Whatever the case is, it seems like we're all focused around the same idea. I guess the big question is, "Should there be silkscreening on the sleeves, or not?"

...Other than that, we just have to decide on color... Although we may be able to negotiate more than one color.

I'm a big fan of Hanes Beefy-T's or equivalent name brand, high quality, loose fitting T's... That part is important to me, since I've seen lesser products deteriorate fast.

I really don't like the text on the right sleeve. If I'm out voted then so be it, I'll still buy one. White with navy letters seems like a good 2nd choice.

Dale
:scuba:

Here's my vote:
Raven's first shirt: Large flag on back and Hanes' Beefy T's are the best.

No screening on sleeves.
And...
Now for color I like the white or navy equally as much. I personally have a lot of white shirts, but they are great with jeans to me.

Hope we get a decision soon.

all the designs, but I like the one with the flags on the left sleeve & DSD taken off the right sleeve since its on the front & back already. I will go with what the majority decides because they're all good. I agree on Hanes Beefy T's.

Don and I like Raven's first design on the blue ,,with a white background as second choice. No design on sleeves., Have you considered a weathered blue background? We definitely want shirts, no matter what you decide. Hope everyone is doing ok down there, it is getting cooler here in Michigan! Don is making a good recovery from his aneurysm surgery last week and we hope to be diving with y'all in the spring. Save us a few teeth!:)

I like all of the shirt designs. You guys are putting in a lot of work on this. I prefer a white shirt or a Navy shirt.

I will ask, though, that the state flag of Georgia be changed. The one I saw was the old flag. (I know, we change our flag every year!! There is a big uproar here over the old old flag with the confederate battle flag on it.) Currently we are flying one with some blue and white and,I think, red stripes. (Might change next week....)

I'll see if I can locate an image of it.

I like this idea!

I talked to RavenC tonight about the shirt... She's not crazy about the writing on the sleeve either.

It seems like most people aren't crazy about the writing... Is it just the writing? I mean, we could put four State flags on either sleeve; no writing. Would that still be too much "stuff?" Y'all seem to like the idea of flags, just not the writing.

If that's still "too much," then it looks like we have our shirts... Do y'all need a picture of this last option?

mentioned, and I missed it, and if so I apologize. But is it possible to get the shirts with short sleeves?

Get more vitamin D that way.....LOL :) I am a short sleeve kind of gal.

I'm not particular about the writing on the sleeves.

I am particular about the correct GA Flag. Lord knows we go through 'em here. Haven't found the pic yet....

Colin

Back
Top Bottom