Hi All from Bradenton Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulRSE:
Brent, let's plan a Army Tank's Dive for Saturday, May 6th pending weather. Are you up for that. Let me know the details of that dive and if anyone has the GPS coordinates, please let me know. How Deep, how far off shore, where to put the boat in, etc. Thanks, Paul

I'm up for it.. Will do some digging and see if I can find coordinates. According to the following thread they are 12 miles out and in 35 feet of water:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=134424

PaulRSE:
As with most finding this site; I'm glad I found it. Searching for people, places, and stories (a place to tell and place to read). That's why I'm here!

It's that time again, and I hope you're like me: Hooked! (for 3 years now).

I have 67 dives and about to do 30 more hopefully now through Aug. But I need some training.... not on how to dive but where to go. I have access to a boat for in and around the Bradenton area. Any ideas besides the Regina (Sugar Boat). I haven't done it yet but I'm putting my sights on it for the next weekend or two.

I drive down to Key Largo 4 or 5 times a year; about a 4 hr drive. Wish I could hook up with some divers in the area to learn the Tampa ropes... so to speak.

Good diving to all! Hope to have Great stories to tell soon. I have some shark video and pictures available on my website, but my server is down right now. Just moved here and haven't hooked it up to my Cable-modem network yet.

C-ya,

Paul

Hi, hi, hi I'm glad you found us. I am always looking to dive. I was out this past weekend and will be out this coming weekend. Actually now that I think about it, I have been out almost every weekend lately. This week I am even including weekday dives. Okay, I love to dive :D

There are lots of people on this thread http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=135930&highlight=Tampa whom also want to dive. Please come by and say hello. If your looking for a buddy send me a pm or post on that thread.

Hope to dive with you soon.

Hi Paul,

Welcome. Keep checking the "Tampa Bay Area Divers" threads on "Florida Conch Divers" forums. You missed a good dive Friday, went and did two wrecks in the Gulf.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom