Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298

Reaction score
been awhile
figured id pop in and say hi..
nice crappy day anyone get out?
i was workin on my jeep untill i got sick of the rain.
now im here, and board...
so
Hi

Diesel298:
been awhile
so
Hi

Same here, crappy day, just hanging, was supposed to go boating/ diving but not with this weather. Next weekend is the last hope then wrapping the boat up for the winter...sigh...
Seems like the summer just flew by without enough good diving days!

It's been a rough stretch for nice diving on weekends. Some openings but visibility has suffered.

Got to ride around with my student driver (daughter) this afternoon. She got me back alive so it was a good day. We got to talk a lot too. Now if she'd just get interested in scuba!

Pete

Hi how are you? i went out yesterday and we had a great time in our case the vis was great, we went to the Barges next to Calf island and had a great time came back home with about 7 old bottles.

I got out this AM in Piscataqua river to dive for artifacts.. When conditions are crappy in open ocean and usual spots (nubble, Cape ann..), I can always get some dives in river. I dove one dive off Sara long and 2nd dive Harts Cove / ft. Consitution today and fouund some more cool bottles for my collection. I found one old milk bottle for greenland dairy that is long gone. The water is now around 55-56. (A couple weekends ago was in low 60's)

There is still stuff down there to be found. I still am jealous of some of other folks collections I've seen. Someday, I hope Navy opens up for diving off its shores. There has got to be some neat stuff on that side of river!

reefseal:
I got out this AM in Piscataqua river to dive for artifacts.. When conditions are crappy in open ocean and usual spots (nubble, Cape ann..), I can always get some dives in river. I dove one dive off Sara long and 2nd dive Harts Cove / ft. Consitution today and fouund some more cool bottles for my collection. I found one old milk bottle for greenland dairy that is long gone. The water is now around 55-56. (A couple weekends ago was in low 60's)

There is still stuff down there to be found. I still am jealous of some of other folks collections I've seen. Someday, I hope Navy opens up for diving off its shores. There has got to be some neat stuff on that side of river!
Piscataqua huh..
ive been in there a few time..
not what i would do for fun thats for sure...

Hey, would prefer ocean but will dive river anytime over a lake or pond. At least can find stuff. The trick is to know the tides and dive during slack. There are lots of parts would never venture. Harts cove is safe regardless of tide provided stay in protected cove and out of channel.

Diesel298:
been awhile
so
Hi

Dude!! Been a long time, like the whole summer! I'm debating not diving around here ever again...lol The thought of getting out of the water in freezing temps is not very appealing right now. I do need to get out soon, though. I think FL is gonna turn me into a www ....Ck out my pics from SoCal if you're bored, I'm still uploading pics...only got half on there so far -

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n150/johnnyseko/

cool pics
and diving around here in the winter is what seperated the .. welll
ya know

jchaplain:
Same here, crappy day, just hanging, was supposed to go boating/ diving but not with this weather. Next weekend is the last hope then wrapping the boat up for the winter...sigh...
Seems like the summer just flew by without enough good diving days!

Oh Crap! Didn't get to dive with you this year John. Maybe next spring. Hope all is well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom