Luna 2.0 A.I Signal issues.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi im new here, i just purchased a Luna 2.0 Ai computer just last week. Went out for 2 dives at the weekend there and on the first dive while i turned it on before going in the water it turned itself off within a minute or so off getting in and wouldnt turn on so couldnt use that for that dive. On the sunday while on shore i made sure it was on was connected to the wireless transmitter it read the tank bar, etc. After getting into about 2.5/3 meters of water it came up with a warning about no signal. Obvs the transmitter was on the first stage and comp was on my right wrist and transmitter was on right side of the first stage. I did try to reconnect but it would not thank god i still had my spg. Someone any info they could help me with im not sure if i got a defective one or not but at the moment i have no confidence in this dive computer.

Have you read the manual? If it loses a signal with both transmitter and computer on the same side and lifting your arm to get them closer (hopefully reconnecting) and it doesn’t connect I would contact SP customer service. Also assume the transmitter battery is good.

Have you read the manual? If it loses a signal with both transmitter and computer on the same side and lifting your arm to get them closer (hopefully reconnecting) and it doesn’t connect I would contact SP customer service. Also assume the transmitter battery is good.
Hi Lexvil, yea i downloaded the manual onto my phone so i can and have read it on the go. I did place my arm behind my head to try and get it to reconnect waiting about 90 seconds and it didnt reconnect just kept saying "signal lost". I havent checked battery on transmitter but its brand new but i suppose i could always replace it.

Hi Lexvil, yea i downloaded the manual onto my phone so i can and have read it on the go. I did place my arm behind my head to try and get it to reconnect waiting about 90 seconds and it didnt reconnect just kept saying "signal lost". I havent checked battery on transmitter but its brand new but i suppose i could always replace it.
I would get on SP about the connection issue, I have no experience with this computer so I can’t be more helpful, sorry.

I would also be concerned with it not starting a dive once you got underwater, it should I think but once again not having handled one I don’t know what settings are available and if this is a function of a setting.

This looks to be a good concept computer and at a really good price so hopefully it’s not a big issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom