Hi Everyone, I'm back......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back! Great images :)

Basically, they are hosted from my own site. I used to have them along one edge, however it's far to easy for unscrupulous people of there to copy them and crop off the watermark.
Are you having problems with this? I sure hope not. Such a shame that a few ruin it for the many...

great stuff

pure excellence!

love that wide angle shot!

as for the copyright stamp, instead of doing what I consider "defacing" my work I prefer to post very low resolution images that can not be printed or published in magazines , sure some folks will use them on web sites, but in reality I am not losing money as they would not pay for images anyway.

I just thought you were not talking to us any more :) . Thanks for sharing your pics.

good to have you back.
Even better that you bought some fantastic photos with ya.

justleesa:
PS: I just went to your gallery. Is ther a way to just look thru the red sea photos, without having the page reload every time?

Leesa, just for you, I've stuck them all on a new page : Sharm Pics

I've also changed the watermarks too, and thanks for all the comments folks. :wink:

I was at DEMA yesterday so what a nice surprise this was! Outstanding photos...the over/under toward the end is fantastic, it so hard to pick even a few favorites. Welcome home. I'll be watching these again, over and over and over....:thumb:

Thanks Dee, the over and under was a tricky one to get, as the topside was fiercely bright and hot (35 degrees most days!), but thankfully the day I planned to give it a go it was a little overcast.

Thanks go to Chris for the advice and a helping hand from some "no more tears"!! It wore off fairly quickly though, so most of the ones i tried were ruined by water spots.

I'm just planning my escape from my green water to a permanent blue water location!! :eyebrow:

Aaah, Chippy is getting tropical fever! May you never recover....great shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom