Hi Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone, I've been watching the boards for a week now, and can't be a silent observer any longer. I certified in November in the Bahamas. I've been obsessed with diving ever since.My wife was sick and unable to dive, So she is now planning on training here in the cold before our next dive vacation, and doing her C-dives there. I've been checking out gear and these boards have been very helpful.
Tavi

Hi Tavi,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! There is a wealth of information to be had here. Feel free to jump in and post your questions or comments anytime. I am sure you will get more feedback than you know what to do with.

Cheers,

Hello Tavi, welcome to the family here at ScubaSource. The pools open so jump on in anytime you like!

Jump right in with any questions and/or comments you have. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the pond, you'll like it here.

Oh! looky looky, I've got more than one star.

Hello Tavi, welcome do the board, and am delighted to hear that your wife will also be diving in the future...the more the merrier:D

gozumutti

Nothing beats having your wife into diving as much as you are.... I consider myself lucky that my wife loves to dive and our vacations are centered around diving.

Welcome to the boards!!!!

My mother lives in Henrietta.

Roak

Back
Top Bottom