Hi from Alexandria, Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Egypt is a cool place. I was there back in the 80's not sure it has changed to much...drivers still flashing their light on and off at night? Scary place to drive. Sorry about memory lain. But leaking full from an airplane "Nu proublom." LOL!

Welcome to the board from Savannah Ga. Diver.

Hi saoirise!
I apologize to taking so long to reply. Just got back from a diving safari in the Siwan Oasis. (YES! there is diving out in the middle of the desert here!)

You can find out more information about our dive center at "www.masterdiversinternational.com" and our forum is "www.alexandriawreckdivers.com".

Resort-type course is no problem. Just let me know in advance when you plan on traveling to Egypt and I'll take care of the rest.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Mike

Thanks Mike... Your facilities seem to be top notch (well, I don't have any experience to speak of, but you carry all of the certifications I know of ( : )... if you don't see my daughter you'll definitely be seeing me in Alexandria... and hopefully I'll be certified and more experienced by then...
Best,
Saoirse

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom