Hi from Boston ;)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YoavShapira

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum, live in Boston, and plan on getting certified this summer along with my fiancee. We've both gone diving with instructors a few times on vacation, and love it, so we finally want to get certified. The water around here is unfortunately cold but we travel frequently and maybe can find good local spots or go drysuit :wink:

If anyone knows good instructors, shops, dive spots in the Boston area, drop me a message please :wink: Or just to say hi...

Yoav

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy what the local area has to offer... there's some fantastic diving around here.

Check out PG Dive in Newton, or South Shore Divers in Weymouth... I've found I can meet almost all of my needs at one or the other.

Welcome to the SB! I'm also from Boston. Check out United Divers in Somerville my friend owns this place..they are pretty good. Good luck and enjoy it.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom