Hi, from Miami Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vr2o

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Greg, 39yo. I'm recently OW certified looking for opportunities - could be shore dives, maybe a quick drive to BHB - and buddies to dive.

I see there's lots of people from the Miami and South FL around here, let's connect.

Welcome. We do the BHB regularly when the tides are good and I can escape other responsibilities :)
We also love Lauderdale by the sea, yellow brick road, and get out of various charters when we can.

From Miami beach you can probably get out to see Army Tanks, radio towers, a bunch of cool wrecks, Neptune with local charters

My better half (Nathalie) put up a few pictures with a brief write-up of some of our favorite sites (links below).
Many of the local dive shops have a good list of the sites they do also with more pics, videos, descriptions.

You can also search the threads for these sites for more current info and sightings etc.

Welcome to the forum. lots of great divers with lots of experience. Great reviews, equipment for sale, and even some good humor :)
Enjoy!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom