Hi from New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubia321

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am in my early 40s, female, and got certified in 2003 but haven't done much diving in recent years. I am planning to book a dive trip soon and need some gear. If you have a basic dive computer and gopro to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi and welcome to ScubaBoard.

Check out the classifieds section for people selling gear, you might find something there.

Welcome from another diver based in NJ!

Welcome from over the river ...

It may be not/more than you are looking for, but I have a Suunto set that I was going to be putting up in a few weeks: Viper Novo (Air-integrated computer), Pressure Transmitter, and Zoop Novo (backup computer).

Welcome! My wife's a Jersey girl, and her family are still there. We lived for 15 years just over the bridge from Philly. Her parents are down in Mays Landing area.

Looking for gear? See the comment a few above for the link to the classifieds, and keep checking it often!

Hi and welcome to ScubaBoard.

Check out the classifieds section for people selling gear, you might find something there.

Thanks for the tip!

It may be not/more than you are looking for, but I have a Suunto set that I was going to be putting up in a few weeks: Viper Novo (Air-integrated computer), Pressure Transmitter, and Zoop Novo (backup computer).

Thanks for your message. How much for the Zoop Novo?

Back
Top Bottom