Hi from OKI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Icecold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello from Okinawa,

Just got certified last month and got back from a trip to Boracay yesterday where I was able to dive a couple times, one to a wreck that was really cool, viz was down from the resent typhoon.

Plan on going as many times as possible as in a month I go back to the USA.

Welcome to Scuba Board and congratulations on getting certified last month.

Check out the regional forums of the board for the local area you will moving to in the states and hook up with the local dive group.

It's generally an active board but I think everyone is either sleeping, diving or hungover from their wild weekend.

Welcome to Scubaboard. It is a great site with lots of information and lot of good humor. I joined recently after lurking in the background, and am glad that I joined, so I could post questions, trip reports, etc.

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

Welcome!
I am new myself but I too was certified in Okinawa about 4 years ago when I was doing a summer internship for Camp Adventure living on Camp Kinser. My favorite memories diving are from Okinawa. Have you been to Maeda yet?

Was at Maeda yesterday, going to the Keramas this Saturday....going to do the whale shark dive soon too, got to get in as much as possible in the short time I have left

I can't remember if I went to Keramas. The last dive I did was a boat dive out of a place near Kadena, I think it was Keramas but not sure. 2 tank dive, cost around 60 bucks I think. I wish I was certified early enough in my trip to dive with the whale sharks, can you get pics of that for us? Do you have any pics of Okinawa currently?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom