Hi from Sharktooth capital Venice, FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rumor has it that you had the best tutor ever for your Physics test :). I also heard that you aced your phisiology test. Congrats, Danni.

hey mr. reef guy. in fact i had an excellent teacher! :)
today i finished all the other test. when are we diving?

Welcome to the board! What part of Germany are you from? My wife and I are getting ready to make our yearly trip over there and are looking for somewhere to dive.

i am from Stuttgart. there is no really good diving anywhere
close i guess. maybe some cave diving....i gotta admit i have
never been diving at home. the biggest lake is the lake of
konstanz which we call "Bodensee". its dark and cold as
far as i know. people say if you can dive there you can dive
everywhere.
i got certified in Mallorca, which is an island in spain.
diving is good there. and the island itself is not too expensive.
what kind of things are you interested in?

My wife lived in Stuttgart and worked there as a nurse. As far as the diving, I don't know for sure that we will be able to dive...the weather might be to cold. If there is a possibility of diving I would like to maybe do a lake dive or maybe up north...We really don't know what is available...:D

Hey Just wanted to welcome ACE KING!!! Glad you made it here. Now lets get down and do some serious diving shall we. I will let you find all the big teeth!!!

Hey Dani! Thanks for the wonderful dives on the Aristakat. This is probably the best dive value in the State of Florida.

BTW, check out the trip report: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...stakat-boneyard-venice-thursday-8-7-08-a.html

Thank YOU guys! it was a great day! i am glad you didnt change my handle to something related to seduction. damn i still feel the Jellyfish. :shakehead:
the dolphin made up for it.
gotta check out the cool boots now....
i hope i see you all b4 i leave.

good place to be stranded

Hi Dani!

Welcome, I'm new myself!

I've just rolled DOWN to FL, and I have heard MUCH about the diving over at Venice! Could you shoot me an email with maybe a link to a website, or provide additional information regarding services and such?

That would be, well, JUST swell! :)

Thanks!

Todd

Back
Top Bottom