1 spot left, Aristakat, The Boneyard @ Venice, Thursday 8/7/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
1 spot left, Aristakat, The Boneyard @ Venice, Thursday 8/7/08. Who wants it?

So far we have:
MissD
NetDoc
Scott5644
Chugger
GulfCoastDiver
CoolTech

Last edited:
1 spot left, Aristakat, The Boneyard @ Venice, Thursday 8/7/08. Who wants it?

Trip detail are be at ramp 8:30am, boat leaves at 9am back to ramp around 1pm.

303 East Venice Ave, Venice, FL

So far we have:
MissD
NetDoc
Scott5644
Chugger
GulfCoastDiver
Go ahead and put me down for it :wink:

Trip is now full/closed.

Final details:

This is a two tank trip. There is an hour and a half dive time per tank. Cost is $40. Bring all necessary gear including; tanks, flags, weights, and something to put your teeth in. Anyone finds a meg, be sure to give it to MissD. She will be holding the megs for everyone :blinking: Please note, this is mandatory :rofl2:

Looking forward to Thursday :multi:

Last edited:
Man a few hours too late... shoot me a pm if someone falls ill and cant make it. Not that i am hoping that happens... well i mean maybe a little but can ya blame me?

Anyone finds a meg, be sure to give it to MissD. She will be holding the megs for everyone :blinking: Please note, this is mandatory :rofl2:
That might work on the newbs... But, you are diving with real people this week... :rofl3:

Man this is like one of those times where your parents tell you they are just disapointed and not mad... What does it all mean! :(
Hey, GCD has been known to have a panic attack on the surface... Perhaps we need a secondary diver after all :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom