Hi! Im Eldad, known as liquid and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just found this place, seemed very nice so i thought- why not introduce yourself?

and now i do!

My name is Eldad, known usualy as liquid.
I love diving, one of my greatest hobbies and I happen also to b an SSI DCSI (well, it means actualy dive master instructor, only in SSI we got different names).
I am from Usrael, now a student that teaches diving from time to time, as I found out that doing it as your main job dosent pay to well :D .

right now I am working on building a new site for instructors and divemasters and would apreciate any help I can get in writing material for the site.

well, I guess ill just try and fit in here with you lots here, couse it seems like the best diving forum I have seen on the web yet. I guess that since I have a lot of diving exparience i can help others here, just sorry for my messy english :)

Welcome to Scubaboard and best of luck on your new site. If you would like a link posted to your site, come check out here

If anyone wants links added to their scuba sites, just email linkrequest@coraladventures.net and I will check it out.

What kind of resources are you looking for?

syruss
scubadiver@coraladventures.net
http://www.coraladventures.net

WOW
I just posted my msg 10 mins ago and already a reply!
it really is a great forum!

as i am writing this i have your site coming on another window, and ill see it when i finish writing.

The resources i am looking for are articles about mostly the following topics (ill put also examples):

Instructional philosophies-whats the best way to teach a course?
problem solving-how to deal with "floating feet"
equipment-the way certain parts are built, technically.
medical-from emergency procidures of treating DCS to reall story of accidents toled by the victim and the treating doctor.
I wish to put also a forum and a download area (a friend of mine is working right now on building a software that shows theoretic niterogen levels in tissues according to modern haldanian theries)

I will put links, and will be happy to exchange with you, however-the site will be opened only somewhere at october, as we are far from having enough material now.

Thx!

Liquid.......welocme from the GWN (Great White North) AKA Canada. Ontario specifically. Don't worry about your english, there are members on the board where english is their first langauge and the spelling is awful. Including yours truly.
Butch :all:

Liquid,

Nice to have you here with us. Butch beat me to the punch with his comment on the quality of English used here. At first I thought this was the ESL Channel (ESL stands for English as a Second Language), but I soon realized that was not true. So, fear not! Nobody will know!

And, back to business: Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome! And be sure to tell us all about your dives...we love to hear about diving!

Joewr

Welcome Liquid. You have bad English? I didn't notice. You'll fit in just fine with the rest of us!

Please tell us about the diving in your part of the world, we'd love to hear about it.

Dee

Liquid! :)

Don't worry too much about the English. Other than the crazy Califonian (yep that's you Joewr), no one the board types the language that good..er well anyway.

But be careful of Joewr, he is on something of a power trip since his recent promotion....just cutting and slashing all over the place...(ok, just kidding).

:)

The original BLT(not the sandwich),

I have only engaged in Slashing and Burning, never "cutting and slashing"! That would be barbaric!

But I like your sentiment!

Welcome again, Liquid, and I see the troops are being very polite!

Oh yeah, BLT (not the sandwich), are you starting to count the days 'til October?

Joewr--definitely not the Hun

How'd you know Joe? I've been reading the cruise reviews most of the day today. Starting to get pumped.

Back
Top Bottom