Hi! New Diver from NE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! When I saw "NE" my first thought was New England. Is there anywhere to dive in Nebraska, or are you setting your sights on travel diving?

Welcome to ScubaBoard! When I saw "NE" my first thought was New England. Is there anywhere to dive in Nebraska, or are you setting your sights on travel diving?
Hi! There seem to be a couple of places in NE. My husband and I are doing our certification dives at Sandy Channel near Kearney NE in July. Lake McCaughey may have some diving as well. We travel to Hawaii, or someplace warm every year. Next year is the Big Island to see the Mana Rays.

Welcome. I've never been to Hawaii; the endemic species there, the big green sea turtles and the manta rays draw attention. A buddy of mine did a couple (?) of shore dives there; from what he had to say, and what I've read, the water is a little chillier than some mainstream Caribbean destinations, which struck me as odd considering the topside 'topical paradise' appearance.

Let us know how your next trip goes.

Back
Top Bottom