Hi people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gatoreng

New
Reaction score
Hi there.
I am new here and new to the world of scuba diving. Hard to believe considering that I have lived in Fort Lauderdale for the last 14 years.
Well, I guess I have some catching up to do.

Looking forward to meet a lot of people.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Gatoreng:
Hi there.
I am new here and new to the world of scuba diving. Hard to believe considering that I have lived in Fort Lauderdale for the last 14 years.

welcome to the very best place to exchange opinions and knowledge.peace :wink:

Hi and welcome, I have had a lot of fun with scuba and learned a lot from the board and I am sure you will too.
ALison

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

Have a question?
Need to find something?
Going somewhere?
Want to meet new people/buddy

This is the place to be :wave-smil
Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

Gatoreng:
Hi there.

I know what U mean...I lived in Hawaii for four years and did not dive there. I came to Ohio to learn to dive...if I only knew. Welcome to the board!

Cheers

JC

Welcome to the sport and the board. Be sure to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. We list our dive plans in the Private Trips folder. You are welcome to join us any time you'd like. We usually start making plans on Wednesday or Thursday and dive together on the weekends, but there are lots of evening and morning dives through the week too.

You might want to dive with one of the groups at Lauderdale By The Sea one weekend soon. (Hibiscus or Datura street access). Those are great beach dives, warm, clear, easy and shallow. Lots of reef life to be seen, and all for the cost of an air fill and parking.

Hope to cross paths underwater soon,
Grier

Hi, we've been waiting...... what took you so long?

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hey man, welcome to the board for another one of the recently uninitiated.

Nate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom