Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j.fults

Reaction score
HI All,
My name is Jo Anne and, obviously, Im brand new to this site. I have been snorkeling for years and am now determined to get my c-card! I've really enjoyed looking over everyone's posts and am hoping to get to know all of you.

Jo Anne

Jo Anne,
It's great that you've found ScubaBoard so early! Take some time to search the forums for the discussions about finding an instructor since most would agree that the instructor is more important that his or her agency. You may not have a great deal of choice in Minnesota, but you'll at least understand your options better.

Good Luck,

-Rob

Welcome to Scuba Board, good luck on your C-card. You will never regret your decision. :fruit:

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy SCUBA Board, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to learn and share. I have found people to be very helpful. If I can help you feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Paul

Welcome to the SB. I am new to this site too. Just let one newbie welcome another newbie. Good luck on your c-dard.

JoAnne,

Welcome to the Scuba Board. If you have a question about scuba, we've got someone who will know the answer!

You'll do well in your scuba course, because, if you are comfortable in the water, and really like snorkelling, you'll find that scuba is just an extension of the fun!

Hi Jo Anne, and welcome to SB, got some great news for you, I just saved a bundle on my insurance by swithing to.... No, let me start over. You want to read ALL the posts here on SB? You gonna be busy for a long time. Good luck on getting certified, diving is a blast.
David

Just in case you missed it, be sure to follow this path to our :newbie: forum: ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> New Divers & Those Considering Diving A good place for you next few posts as you get used to SB and all. :icon_excl

As the jet jocky above said, your experience with snorkeling will help a lot in starting scuba, as wearing a mask and breathing thru a mouthpiece can be challenging to some at first. I see you even wear the snorkel on the correct side, too. I had to move mine when I started. :lol2:

:cowboy2: don

Back
Top Bottom