Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WirelessOne

Reaction score
Just found your web site as I am procrastinating on a Friday afternoon here in beautiful Dallas. Didn't know that this site existed. Looks great!

Got certified in a lake in Oklahoma last summer. Have been hooked on diving ever since.

If anyone is looking for a dive buddy, I would love to hear from you.

Have been diving in Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Roatan. Now, if I could just get paid to dive, I would be all set.

Have a Great Weekend.

Penny

Penny,
Welcome to the board. There are a bunch of really friendly folks in the Northern Division of "The Texas Swamp Divers". Get to know them and you'll have more dive buddies than one could ever want.
Dive Safe.
Larry

Welcome Penny!A great site with tons of great info....enjoy!!

OK, I'll bite..... who are the Texas Swamp Divers?

Would love to hook up with a Dive Group - although after being at Hippie Hollow at Lake Travis last weekend, I think that I will get my advanced certification in the Caribbean where the water is just a tad bit warmer!

WirelessOne once bubbled...
OK, I'll bite..... who are the Texas Swamp Divers?

Would love to hook up with a Dive Group - although after being at Hippie Hollow at Lake Travis last weekend, I think that I will get my advanced certification in the Caribbean where the water is just a tad bit warmer!

are the folks (generally from ) Texas who post in the forum Texas Swamp Divers

Welcome to the anti-diving capitol of the world, well the US anyway....

Back
Top Bottom