High Priced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ForceFin's are like crack... you should be arrested for making such an addictive product Bob. :cool2:

When people say the cost too much I think that most fins last maybe 2-3 seasons before you get another set, they crack, warp, fail, and get stiff and loose their elasticity. So I'm just buying a pair that will last quite a while with a "reputation" type warranty that will last for a decade at least and work much better than the disposable kind. If you think about it Bob is really doing himself a disservice because I bet Bob mainly sees repeat buyers for different models, as once you have one model... it just goes.. and goes.. and goes...

Is there anywhere that I can test out a pair of force fins? I am curious about them, but reluctant to spend the money without trying them out first.

Ktomlinson, let us help you. We have a money back guarantee for 30 days. To make things easier I will offer free shipping. Give us a ring, you will not be sorry. 1 800 346-7946. Best, Bob

Thank you for the offer! I may take you up on that, the 30 days and free shipping are a great offer.

Just talked with Bob and he has told me the charity is called Ocean Elders which promotes ocean conservation. In collaboration with other ocean conservation and preservation entities,Ocean Elders is determined to be a catalytic agent of change with the goal of achieving sustainable impact at scale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom