High Springs Area Buddy Needed 3-18 thru 3-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am pretty sure I am staying with a buddy if that falls through then a campground nearby.

My sinuses seem to be clearing so it looks like I'll be diving.

Awesome Is Devil's Den too far to make after Ginnie? Also is there anyone else out there who wants to dive the 17th,18th or 20th around High Springs or the surrounding areas please let me know. I know someone wants to skip work for a nice afternoon dive.

It might be a little tough to dive Ginnie and the Den in the same day... might be someone who has done that...If you want to drive this way I could dive Blue S. with you on Thursday. but I can't travel that far out of town 2 days in a row...

By the way, can you purchase and deliver about 6 jars of Tobasco "red" pepper jelly? can't get it here. I'll pay you back when I see you. thanks.

If you are up for a Thursday dive then I would gladly go. This Tabasco jelly do you know where I can get it in N.O. or are you talking about the regular old sauce ?

If you are up for a Thursday dive then I would gladly go. This Tabasco jelly do you know where I can get it in N.O. or are you talking about the regular old sauce ?

You bet I can dive in Blue Spr. on Thursday! :D I just can't drive 2 hrs each way 2 days in a row.:shakehead: Do you need tanks or bringing your own?:popcorn: If we dive Blue on Thursday, I can get you free air. (actually breathable).:rofl3:

Tabasco Jelly can be found in a Winn Dixie, Piggly Wiggly, or other local store. Aren't you coming from North of the lake? (seems I remember you mentioning that in another thread). :coffee: Anyway, it is found with the jellies (go figure). If you can't find it, don't sweat it. :lotsalove: But we love it on Cream Cheese with Ritz (everything goes better on a Ritz) or other crackers (not Georgia crackers though):rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: That stuff is so good "It'll make your tongue slap your lips right off of your mouth."

I have a steel 100 and a AL80. Free air sounds nice considering ill have been on the road for close to a week by then :14: Ill make sure to find the jelly, now im intrigued. I stay right off Bonnabell but ill have to pass through Slidell which is north of the city, and probably a stop in Picayune as well for a jeep recovery from a farm pond. So were going to meet at Blue Spring on Thursday now? What time?

I think the park opens at 9am either way that is a good time to meet, It'll be about 2 hs from High Springs. I have a couple of 72's I like to use in the springs, (esp for 2nd dip), as well as an al 80 and 2 lp steel 131's.
I"ll send you directions to get there from Ginnie. I think you'll love this dive.
Then I'll meet you again on Friday for Ginnie.

I grew up in marrero, my parents still live there so we visit often. my wife is from Buras (ain't dar no mo')
I'm really looking forward to diving with you.
I'll pm you with my cell ph. no.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom