Hired Muscle Now Offering Services on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hired Muscle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys and gals. I have been reading the board for a while. Today I decided it was time to get off the sidelines. I am looking forward to having my thoughts, practices, and comments vetted by the rest of you. See you on the boards. In the meantime, I will share a passage from a classic that is vaguely relevant. It is as follows:

Now would I give a tousand furlongs of sea for a barren acre of dry land, long heath, brown furz, anything; The wills above be done, but I would fain die a dry death.

Sincerely,

Hired Muscle

Now would I give a tousand furlongs of sea for a barren acre of dry land, long heath, brown furz, anything; The wills above be done, but I would fain die a dry death.

Sincerely,

Hired Muscle

Sounds like the sailor that gave up the sea, he put an oar over his shoulder and said he was going to start walking inland until someone asked him "What's that thing you're carrying?"

Gee, I thought this was a new thread about getting someone to carry scuba gear when one gets tired. :rofl3:

Welcome Hired Muscle!:D

Last edited:
What a tempestuous quote! I wonder if the speaker survived the incident and prospered later. :wink:
I'm a big fan of the Bard. Welcome to ScubaBoard...

Hired Muscle,

Boy, was I wrong when I had seen the term "Hired Muscle"
My thoughts went right to the thread about "I want my money back/ Halcyon dive light" thread. Went straight to strong arm/hired muscle.
Must be my Chicago upbringing that made me think that.

Welcome to the boards,

Jim breslin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom