History of the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The board was just a board until I joined..BUT thank all of you that prepared the ground work for my arrival..:bounce::mission::doctor::mario::bounce:

I know Mario, it just looked like a good opportunity to rib you a little.

This board has only been around for 1 year and 2 months??? OMG! I thought this was around forever! I am so impressed! But, truthfully, judging by the other boards I've seen, I'm not surprise that this one is the best!

KN & LD must have had the wisdom to hold back and see what developed first and then come in with the truely new and improved version. All wines are made of essentially the same thing but only the finest wines are had when everything is perfect.

Scubabunny thats why I asked the question re the history. I checked back on the threads and went back only 1 yr + and I wondered if the threads were removed. But now I see the answer and the light. (actually I saw the light in 99 when I got certified).( actually the vis was low, not much light, but I digress).

The plethra of information is unbounding and immense. We should all read the past threads and learn. But then again, many of the past threads' content are being rehashed again. All with many different thoughts.

Butch

The Board has been here since time began and will be here until time ends,it is eternal. Only recently has "It" materialized for the benefit of those of you in the material and physical world.

"It" is the Light and the Truth for those seeking it.

King Neptune & Lady Diver are not of this physical world, they are the spirits of the Board and provide the means by which we seek the Truth and Knowledge.

The Eternal Iguana Don

Now hun...I thought we'd talked about this....you MUST take your medication! :nono:

Take care hun....your going :bonk:

Even though I don't post much, I didn't relize I was here so close to the beginning. I joined 8-31-2000. I have enjoyed and learned much from this board.

you've gotta get outta the sun . Something is getting fried. Or is it you've been under the water way too long and the grey matter is resembling a california raisen.

lol

Butch :peace:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom