HOG D1 Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine shipped out Tuesday (thanks DRIS and Heather), as my D1 cold and dual D1 seconds just showed up yesterday!! :) Just have to wait till next weekend before I can try them out. :(

I think mine shipped Wednesday so hopefully I will have it for my next dive......not 100% certain though. It will be slow coming into Canada.

I think mine shipped Wednesday so hopefully I will have it for my next dive......not 100% certain though. It will be slow coming into Canada.

Congratulations, Steve!

Got my second stages today. These are beautiful regs. Can't wait to get em wet.

Have you guys received your regs and had a chance to dive it? Anymor input would be great. I am thinking of replacing a set of Delta 3s. They don't seem to cut it anymore.

Got about 20 dives on mine now to 75' - LOVING THEM!!!

Don't wait just get them!

Wooooo I'm excited! My dive shop brought these in, and I just picked them up last night! Just ordered a DIN to YOKE adapter and can't wait to hit the water with these. They have a little weight to 'em, but the mouthpiece feels comfortable and it breathed nicely at the shop. Looks very nice, not plastick-y or cheap looking at all. I like the black and red theme. :)

I can unfortunately attest to the fact that the 2nd stage puts up admirably with being dropped a few times. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom