Hole in my BPW bladder HELP!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of that "Rainer"

I just don't know where i will barrow it from when i got to Key Largo to Ocean Reef........

Its so expencive to rent there its annoying

Personally, I'd ask my friends... That's just me, though.

In any case, if you have to pay to rent vs. not doing the dives, well...

Take it as a lesson to be more careful. That's what I did when I punctured my wing years ago.

Personally, I'd ask my friends... That's just me, though.

In any case, if you have to pay to rent vs. not doing the dives, well...

Take it as a lesson to be more careful. That's what I did when I punctured my wing years ago.

I will send it to him... but i will do it next week when i have time "no offence"

I guess i am renting or i am wearing a wetsuit to help me be Pos lol

WoW --- wow WOW wow - wow...

I claim salvage rights!

What dive pofiles do you expect? Steel or aluminum plate? Steel or aluminum cylinder?

Most of my Keys Diving has been without a wing.

While wingless diving is definetly an option in SE Florida and the caribbean with an AL80, it does take alot of time and practice to get used to that style. And would only do it in favorable conditions and wouldn't recommend it to a ADHD kid.. LOL Hopefully he listens and rents/borrows a new wing, but more then likely.......

Is anyone else amused that someone who can afford to stay at Ocean Reef Club thinks it costs too much to rent a BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom