Hole in my BPW bladder HELP!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i am going diving and i inflated my bladder to check for any holes and i found one i attached a picture of where it is .... if anyone knows what to do please HELP :D:confused::confused::shocked2::depressed::depressed:

It is right where the plastic and the bladder meet at the sowing part. at the edge

I don't have enough time to bring it to a dive shop... just throwing it out there.

I have had this thing for a while now i think 2 years it was my fault for being lazy and not detaching it like i do. I jut need something good to seal the hole by the seem its like a small microscopic hole. just for the weekend.

Who is Tobin or what is Tobin lol and idk i might if i do i have to take of my knife and other stuff on it. is there any thing i can put on it to make it last the weekend?

I have Vinyl Cement next to me lol

oh i am stupid okay Tobin i will send it to you but i think i can send it monday i am in the keys from Saturday at 5am to sunday till 9pm

Okay Okay sorry ...... Its ADHD ... ADD is another thing

Where is Deep Sea Supply and where is Tobin based at?

Oh Ca oh boy that would not get to him in time hmm.....

I am aware of that "Rainer"

I just don't know where i will barrow it from when i got to Key Largo to Ocean Reef........

Its so expencive to rent there its annoying

I will send it to him... but i will do it next week when i have time "no offence"

I guess i am renting or i am wearing a wetsuit to help me be Pos lol

dmns_natural_selection_09-02-2006.jpg

Brett, you asked for advice and have ignored much good advice here, are you going to continue to ask the question until you receive the answer you want to hear or are you going to listen to the advice of those in the know? And using a wetsuit for buoyancy? That's a spectacularly bad idea.

Well, he hasn't posted back here yet. Perhaps he won the Darwin Award this weekend.

That's when I stopped posting. I mean, it's his Dad's money anyway..... IJS
And dad's too cheap to rent a SAFE bc for the kid? Maybe he's trying to tell Brett something. IJS

Is anyone else amused that someone who can afford to stay at Ocean Reef Club thinks it costs too much to rent a BC?

Two words: Mom and Dad.

I'm more interested in how a high school student could be so sadly lacking in basic spelling, grammar and sentence structure.

Dood, put down the Playstation, grab some gum and plug that leak.

(don't do that. I was only kidding.)

Have fun and dive safe (with a borrowed BC)

Oh, I know it's mom and dad but again, if they are too cheap to rent a SAFE piece of equipment for their offspring...just sayin'. I hope he's OK, he hasn't checked in yet.

I know people who can't spell worth a darn but they use their spellcheckers. Again, JUST SAYIN'.

I am shipping it out everyone sorry i have stuff to do.

Please stop posting on here i didn't go diving and i have a spelling problem/ disorder so please ****. Debby you to you know i have a problem.

A-ha! He's alive and he's telling us what to do!!! :rofl3: Now that's just good comedy. Glad to hear you made it back in one piece, kiddo! :wink:

Ya know, I just can't ignore this one.

Brett--using your disability as an excuse will never get you anywhere.

I have a severe learning disability in the mathematical area. In school I had straight A's--except in Math. I was taking remedial Mathematics even in college.

Yet, today, I am a Payroll Systems Analyst. Yup, that's right--I wound up in a career that requires me to function above average in the very area that I'm the least skilled in.

Just because spelling and such things are more difficult for you does not excuse you from making an effort to improve in them.

Learn that lesson now and maybe others will assist you more. Maybe one day that disability will be nothing more than an annoyance.

If not, realize you'll continue to be talked down to and treated condescendingly. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom