Hollis BCD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been looking into purchase my first BC, and I was wondering which of the Hollis BCs is the way to go. Does anyone know the advantages or drawbacks to the solo, the elite 2, the ATS, or the HD 100 systems.

Are you wanting a more traditional BC or looking into a BP/W setup?

Did you see some of there promos right now? You can get a whole set with Regs for $999
You might find this right up your alley :wink:
Packages - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Right now I am a avid recreational diver but I am hoping to eventually get in to some tec diving.

Right now I am a avid recreational diver but I am hoping to eventually get in to some tec diving.

If you think you want to go tech, I would get a BP/W. The harness is up to you though. The solo is a non adjustable, one piece design. You can adjust it, but it requires more work and moving d-rings and such. The Elite 2, has buckles that you can adjust. It's not exactly DIR due to the plastic adjustments, but will do you just fine and give you easy adjustments for your different diving.

The wing would depend on your diving conditions, how much weight you wear, and where you will be diving. Most likely you will want a metal plate, unless you will be more of a traveling/tropical diver

Hope this helps a little :wink: Bring on more questions....that is what we are here for

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom