Hollis Ride power inflator replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never heard of it - which doesn't mean much, but their site says they are located in China. I'd be looking for dealers in the US.

I still think a picture would be helpful to see what you currently have. My Hollis wing has what looks like the same 1" hose as in the video I linked above. I'm not sure what brands of elbows are compatible with a Hollis wing

Also - if you already have the 1" hose corrugated hose, you can just but the power inflator and elbow and make your own

Yes, I realized after posting that they ship from hongkong. I will use them as a backup option.

Sure, I will take a picture tomorrow and post it. I have confirmed that my corrugated hose is 3/4th inch because I bought a 1 inch power inflator and it doesn't fit for sure. The elbow socket diameter is 46mm and it looks like many of the brands use this dimension, but not all (like SeaQuest and ScubaPro don't fit).

I am hoping to change the entire assembly of the elbow bracket and the corrugated hose to a standard 1 inch version so that I won't have any issues in the future.

elbow-bracket-inner-diameter.jpeg

This is what I was referring to - the inner diameter of the elbow bracket measures 46mm.

Is that yours? I'd pull that hose off and see what the diameter of the elbow is. I don't think mine is as tapered as that appears

Is that yours? I'd pull that hose off and see what the diameter of the elbow is. I don't think mine is as tapered as that appears
this is an image I pulled off of the internet since it had the correct measurements, but my hose and power inflator setup is not hollis (says oceanic on the power inflator), but the bc is a hollis ride. I bought this used, so it must have been replaced by the previous owner. From what I can see, the hose on both ends (elbow and power inflator) are the same size and are 3/4 inch.

Back
Top Bottom