Hookah Unit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can add either a 6 or 13cft bottle to the system. Some kid my brother knows has the most expensive one they make and I have been out with him. We can get down to 75ft with 3 divers on it. He also has scooters so it pulls real easy for us.

The only problem it has is you cant dive it in choppy water because the waves can go over the tube and make the engine stall

I did a lot of research before purchasing mine.

I was a return phone call away from making an order for an Air-line system, when I fell into an older Brownie system that an acquaintance was getting rid of since he was moving.

I think Air-Line has simpler connections and is easier to fix on the fly with some common parts you can find at a hardware store- which is' why my choice for new purchase would go with Air-Line.

Both function the same.

Keep checking your craiglist for people selling them. With mini-lobster season starting next week, they are at a premium price, but that will change.

The easiest and cheapest way is to splice 100' of hose between your first and second stage leaving your tank on the surface. This works very well for kayak diving but in my case my target depth for this type of dive is about 30' so I use a 50' hose.

Back
Top Bottom