Hose Replace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m with the “Replace It” crowd. Life is already too short without tempting fate with a hose that has suffered a loss of integrity. I agree with @Alex Ouroboros that it would also be a good idea to look at your routing and eliminate whatever stress caused that situation to occur.
🐸

It is usually not bent to this extreme when Im using it.. it is the primary reg hose on the right post of my doubles. The hose routes down for the most part... I cant remember the exact context of when the bending was noticed.. I assume it was during setup when I was moving those around or perhaps I did have the 1st "not angled" optimally and it caused the bend.

Ill replace :)

You’ve done the correct thing in asking for sure, and yep I’d replace that, I’d also question why it’s bending to the point of having it collapse on one side, would a slightly longer hose of different hose routing stop this reoccurring?
Generally if it’s a cheap(ish) fix and I’m thinking do I? Don’t I? I just replace, but I can understand the point of view of what is important and not so.

Back
Top Bottom