Hoseless AI comp vs SS backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The last couple of months, I have been using a Vytech with a transmitter, with a SS plate. No problems.

300+ dives with a transmitter on my 1st stage using a SS back plate without any issues or list signal. Sounds like batteries.

New batteries dodnt do it. I do now have a 6 inch hose to try. Other than that i need to try my other back up transmitter. It uses a different battery set up.

Does anyone make a 8 or 12 inch HP hose? I am concerned 6" in isnt quite long enough to get over my shoulder

While I could provide this you can get a HP hose of that length from my supplier yourself. Piranha Dive Gear can fix you up. Randy and Eric have been good to me for many years so I have no problem sending you to them. If I was getting in an order from them I'd just add it on. But since I'm good for awhile just order it from them.

I use a Galileo with SS plate with no problems, but different brands use different frequencies so it may be an issue. A short HP hose extension is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom