How bad was this thing I did? (2nd dive ever)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Significant other?

Never mind what I said, do what you are told. It's safer.

No more issues with this buddy.

Because no more buddy! o_O

LOL. Something we said? :)
She never saw the thread and I didn't bring it up. The camera thing was probably just a symptom of larger issues.

We ended the romantic aspect but we're still close. Actually we might do some diving together at some point. I'm mature like that.:p

After reading this thread, the main thing again new divers and cameras is the situational awareness and overloading them with things to do? I've done 5 Caribbean dives now, all with a gopro with mask mount. I turn it on in video mode when I get in the water and don't think about it much till I get out. The only problem with the mask mount is the sounds of air rushing by the camera, so I have to turn the sound down when I watch the video.

I would think about getting a different mount, or hand carrying the camera, but this mask is also one of the best fitting I've ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom