How deep have you gone and why ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

110 feet on the Duane in Key Largo. There wasn't anything particularly interesting that made me go deeper exactly, but that's just where the deck of the wreck is! It was a very fun dive, despite the knot-and-a-half current on the surface that almost ripped me off the ladder climbing back onto the boat.

110 feet on the Duane in Key Largo. There wasn't anything particularly interesting that made me go deeper exactly, but that's just where the deck of the wreck is! It was a very fun dive, despite the knot-and-a-half current on the surface that almost ripped me off the ladder climbing back onto the boat.

I was three times on a trip to the Duane out of Conch Republic and Blue Water Divers at ITK 2008, but the current was ripping too hard all weekend to make that dive. It's still on my list of to dos.

My deepest dive was in Italy on Elba island - 47 metres --> cca. 159 feet. I dont have a deep diver certification yet but i'm going to get it soon :D .

My deepest dive was 52 m (170 feet) in an open cast mine at Badgat, South Africa.
I prefer diving deep, it's a thrill!

My best dives were at Protea Banks, Kwazulu-Natal South Coast, South Africa, where the reefs are 30 to 40 m (100 to 131 feet) deep. All dives at Protea Banks are deep and exciting due to the shark factor.

112 ft..... It was in the St. Lawrence river and the reason was to see the propeller of the "Keystorm", one of the areas premier wrecks....

175 fsw bounce dive during my AOW course. Instructor wanted us to experience narcosis. It worked. Things were more relaxed in the early 80s, but I have never been remotely near that depth since.

My deepest dive was 71 meters/233 feet in Lake Neuchatel to see very black and very limpid.

124ft on the speigel grove...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom