How do you keep your c-cards organized?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a credit card holder that holds 14 cards in it... I dont' have enough to make a 'stash', and I don't feel like looking for them ever, I have enough s^%* in this one room dungeon of mine.

I keep my advanced card on me to show if necessary, and up here, it makes for a great second piece of ID :D

I appreciate the help. Problem solved.

i carry my nitrox card in my wallet (for airfills), and my aow and ice card in my logbook... don't need to show the rest. the balance i keep in clear business card pages in the same binder as my archived log book pages.

-Frank

I keep the ones I need in my wallet, the rest are in a pile with other old cards (old drivers licence, epired dan card, etc) under my moniter on my desk.

I keep the highest one in my drybox or in my log, and I've cut up all the others and lined my pool. Made a cool mosaic.

K

I use a zippered water resistant day runner type case. Keep my c cards,old drivers licence as ID,logbook and computer manual in it. Works well for me

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
Nitrox, AOW, DM and DAN (not a c-card, but important) in my wallet.
I carry the DAN card in my wallet as well.

I went a step further though...

I put the DAN ID number + phone number, emergency contact info and blood type etc. on a set of dogtags (found a website that will make custom ones for about $10 or so including shipping).

I usualy wear the dogtags when I dive (always when diving on trips away from home and familiar buddys).

For the non-wallet c-cards, I use the 3-slot sheets for the day planner notbook.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom