How is Egypt been affected by the present middle east crisis?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Sea Shadow:
I don't think you'll be in danger. However, people here will not happily serve you.

I guess thats not a good place to go if people are not happy to take your money no?

Red Sea Shadow:
I guess that too.

Thanks its good to know and hopefully help others too

shrswnm:
Asser,
Are the feelings the same toward American Jews, or just Israelis?
Thanks for your straight honesty,
Barbara
Barbara,
Here no one asks about your religion. Although Egypt is a Muslim country, we deal with all religions, even with atheists. So there's no American Jews and American non-Jews here. Americans and Europeans are treated in the same manner.
These feelings are mainly toward the Israelis.

Doc I,
The CNN report is scary, not just for tourists, but for Egyptians as well. The terror bomb in Sharm in 2005 however, well, I live near Jerusalem, and we just don't get too scared anymore.
As all the seas meet and flow together, I wish those of us who love them could do the same.
Barbara

Red Sea Shadow:
Barbara,
Here no one asks about your religion. Although Egypt is a Muslim country, we deal with all religions, even with atheists. So there's no American Jews and American non-Jews here. Americans and Europeans are treated in the same manner.
These feelings are mainly toward the Israelis.

So, Asser, we will probably come. But we may do a live-a-board for the safety reasons that DocI pointed out. We really were looking forward to diving with you. We'll see how things pan out in the next month.
Barbara

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom