How long does Tobermory stay "warm"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"cold water down the neck"

BRRRRR thanks for reminding me. I'll never forgive you.

HAHA

Dove the Wolfe this weeked 68, Davie 63, Aloha 68 and the vis is geating better. Call Northern Tech Diver 1.613.634.8464 and they'll get you out. I was in the store this weekend and they run charters to the Sheyboygan and Frontenac without the surcharge the others charge.

Jimmy B

Ontario Diver once bubbled...
Minor in Oktoberfest Drunken Kamikazi Polka Dancing at UW.

Ahh, Oktoberfest in KW. My most vivid recollection of Oktoberfest was seeing my childhood icon Uncle Bobby from CFTO years after his show had been cancelled hanging onto a lamppost puking his guts in the street. I was never the same after that.

Marc

I hope you mean KW = Kitchener Waterloo and not KW = Key West. October is Fantasy Fest time in Key West.... would have to start wondering bout good ol Uncle Bob.

HAHA

Conch once bubbled...
I hope you mean KW = Kitchener Waterloo and not KW = Key West. October is Fantasy Fest time in Key West.... would have to start wondering bout good ol Uncle Bob.
HAHA

I do mean Kitchener - Waterloo. I was born and raised in Toronto before moving south.

And I scare myself silly now thinking of the times we would drive home along the 401 after an evening at Oktoberfest. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom