How many countries have you lived in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US, UK, and I spent 3 years country-less
In an airport? A refugee camp? Marooned on an uncharted desert isle with the Skipper, the Professor, a millionaire, and his wife?

I have never gone out of UK. I didn’t get the chance to go out of the country, so far I have lived in only one country.

Not only have I only lived in one country, I have only lived in one state, and within that state I have only lived in two houses...boy, am I rootbound!

Not only have I only lived in one country, I have only lived in one state, and within that state I have only lived in two houses...boy, am I rootbound!

Be thankful. I've lived in 24 different houses in the last 35 years. I'm good at moving though. :D

In the Republic of California I grew up in two houses. After HS married and joined US Army: then without a passport,
2.5 years Misawa Japan
1 year Tong Du Chon, South Korea. Unsure of spelling "2d D"
7 years Munich, West and unified Germany
2 years Italy
Left military and had to get a passport to visit Mexico, don't know why. Many of them don't.

1. The true north, strong and free.

I have also only dived here 4 times...because it is too cold

Great for hockey, not so much for scuba.

Be thankful. I've lived in 24 different houses in the last 35 years. I'm good at moving though. :D
My dad once told me, while faced with packing a ton of accumulated stuff, "Either move every year, or never move." I have gone with the former, pretty much.

My dad once told me, while faced with packing a ton of accumulated stuff, "Either move every year, or never move." I have gone with the former, pretty much.

Yeah, I hear you--if I ever have to move out of this house I'll just take my dogs and scuba gear and then burn the rest to the ground...:)

Back
Top Bottom