How many dives have you done this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've logged nine dives in 2003 so far. I'll be putting in three more on Friday, and at least three more Saturday and Sunday. Owning your own gear just rocks! :)

Jimmie

Well, I'm in New York, Upstate actually. We've been in the deep freeze for weeks, -16 at times. I have managed to log 9 dives since January 1st. Three were ice dives, six were ship wrecks. You gotta want it...............
Wreck/Tec

Amen wreck/tek. I've only got a couple logged, but they were really COOL ones. I'm ventureing under the ice again on saturday.

Jim:D

I have 17 dives logged this calendar year.

Just took over a new ship, so I haven't been diving a whole lot. I do have 4 planned for Tuesday though <grin>

Peace,
Cathie

You make me sick at my stomach. Zilch for me. A couple chances but work keeps getting in the way....that is unless I had your job. Cozumel in June, Bay Islands in August, and back to Cozumel in November though. Just filler in between though. Wish I had your job!!!!!!

Hoping to extend that pretty quick with some training dives planned in VA and NC in March and April.

14 for me to Feb 15. All in Chile so far, though I hope to change that soon as I am in California right now and will be in San Diego next week.
And I should have one or two days free for diving. :)

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Big goose-egg here and since I don't have any trips planned to the tropics nor do I have any ice diving experience...I won't have any dives in for a good month and a half at least. Stupid midwest weather...

Been doing a whole lot of skiing though...

=-)

I have none so far, and I'm really wanting to get wet again! If only the stupid weather would cooperate...:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom