How mount this double7 on a BCD or backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You said the seller used them for scuba. Can you ask him how he carried them?

Off-Topic: How you get a kraken? The store at Store | Vintage Double Hose is closed for maintenance for years :-( . I read, but not sure that the owner died and the store never will be open again

I have one, a Series 1, as I was part of the "Crowd Fund" - the second set of "investors". Yes, Bryan passed away and Kraken production, along with other DH components has ceased. :crying: Currently you can only get one if they pop up on the used market. Rob @1969ivan1 at the Scuba Museum occasionally (rare as hen's teeth) has one, and they will go quickly. He also has been maintaining a parts supply of a limited range for maintenance. :D

There are hopes that someone would take up production, but you are talking about a serious capital outlay which is not really anyone's current business plan... As you learn in SCUBA, don't hold your breath. :confused:

I still have my hopes....

You could contact Hydrogom in Hoofddorp.
He does not sell kraken regs as far as I know. But he does repair, rebuild and sell vintage doublehose stuff.
So maybe he can help you with something decent.

You could contact Hydrogom in Hoofddorp.
He does not sell kraken regs as far as I know. But he does repair, rebuild and sell vintage doublehose stuff.
So maybe he can help you with something decent.
I live in The Hague not far from Hoofddorp. I know them from "Marktplaats". btw: I m not in a hurry. As a underwater photographer a double hose is more nice, because of the bubbles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom