How much does gas cost in your neck of the woods?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Here at home, 20 miles east of Houston, I'm paying $1.75 - $1.78 per gallon. The 'name brand' stations are even more. Some stations in Houston along the freeways are up to $1.90. Beast paid $1.55 a gallon for diesel today.

I know we're cheaper than alot of places across the country but dang....it's beginning to hurt!

I just go down to the pump and put My fuel key in...
So I guess My answer would be FREE...DEE...sorry...

Dee:
Here at home, 20 miles east of Houston, I'm paying $1.75 - $1.78 per gallon. The 'name brand' stations are even more. Some stations in Houston along the freeways are up to $1.90. Beast paid $1.55 a gallon for diesel today.

I know we're cheaper than alot of places across the country but dang....it's beginning to hurt!

$2.19 last week.. It's supposed to get worse..
Thank God I can ride my bike to work..

Dee:

1 Gallon = 3.78 litres approx

3.78 x .85cdn/litre = $3.21cdn

3.21 x .72 (exchange) = $2.31USD per gallon

Damn, I'm moving south!

Just to make you feel better - we pay $3.50 / gallon in this part of Japan!!! (and I believe in Europe it's even more - for instance $6.20 in parts of the UK!!!!!)

$2.28 yesterday for 89 octane. :mad1:

I hear we'll hit $3.00 per gallon this summer! :censored:

They did a report on the news recently that rated gas prices around the world in American dollars. They said that Venezuela is only paying 14 cents a gallon! I think we should buy it from them at 28 cents a gallon and resell it for 75 cents. That sounds like a win-win situation to me. :sly:

Glad I took a big road trip last summer. It was 44 days/11,000 miles and would have cost much more this summer.

Christian

Welcome to the real world USA....

Petrol is about Euro 1.2 a liter here in Italy.

Gas - a EAN32 12 liter fill is Euro 6.00.

Have a nice day.

We are at $1.81 USD here in Tampa, FL. And I own a SUV, good lord!!

Paul

Allowing for the difference in US v UK Gallons it's running about 6$ US per gallon here in the UK.

Of course 90% of that is Tax so make the best of it guys !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom