How much to pay for used Uwatec Aladin w/transmitter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If those are the same regs and computer that were listed on eBay today - they look trashed. I'd pass at almost any price...

None of this is on ebay. The first stage and regulator are almost new, they have been used on 6 dives. The computer is pretty trashed, it was bought by my coworker already used.

From what you guys have been saying, it seems like the computer is not a good buy, and I appreciate the advice because I was going to buy it.

If you bought it and say you have a good relationship with a Scubapro dealer,
when battery change time comes around you could get a discounted upgrade
to the Galileo Sol or Terra. You would have to find out what your local S/P
would charge you for that and then determine if it is worth it or not. Now, my first
customer to contemplate this upgrade is the original owner and will get the Galileo for
40% off. These sort of deals are at the dealers discretion except when a
computer that is sold to have a changeable battery is found to later not
be serviceable due to lack of parts etc.

After getting your advice and also meeting the one and only local Scubapro/Uwatec dealer and getting his advice, I am passing on purchasing all of this gear and will be buying brand new sets from the dealer.

With the restrictive warranties and servicing agreements from Scubapro it just didn't make sense for me to buy the equipment used.

I greatly appreciate all of your advice, had I not posted here and listened to you, I think I would have made a bad rookie mistake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom