How to celebrate #100 in a non-traditional way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just dive and enjoy.....though the slate's a good idea.

Ok, well... 100th dive is in the books, and while I really didn't expect to, the opportunity arose and I hit a max depth of 100 feet. I also gave blowing bubble rings a shot to celebrate and don't think I did too badly for a first attempt.

I just don't think that a dm with 99 dives should be dming a class but maybe that's just me. I know PADI rules and 60 but still...

I'll agree that you probably shouldn't be a DM with 99 dives... but I'm not a DM yet. For now I'm just a DMT (aka "your dive b1tch" as a customer (who I presume knows the instructor) pointed out on the boat today).

Congrats on your 100th Dive :cheers:

Congrats on your 100th dive! We call DMCs "dive sherpas" :)

Congrats and was so happy you enjoyed the dive. Mine came and went without me even thinking about it until a few days later filling out my logbook. Oh well, my current goal is my Abe Davis award. thanks for allowing us to share your good time diving.

Congrats! I am new to this game and was happy to get past 20 dives. 100 seems so far away.:gator:

Barring major disaster, I'll be doing dive #100 tomorrow morning. I know what the tradition is for #100 and while I'd not normally want to follow it (just the kind of person I am), I really don't want to follow tradition given that I'm currently a DMT and #100 will be assisting with a Rescue Diver class. So... Any suggestions on non-traditional ways to mark the occasion?

Congratulations on your #100!!!! I hope I make it that far.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom