How to choose a proper size for rock boots when ordering online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear size 10 feet and the DUI boots are 11's. The lacing gives you +/- a size. I had more problems geting fins to fit the boots.

That's interesting because I had to go one size smaller with DUI. I wear size 8 shoes and had to go to size 7 in DUI rockboots.

The boots were sized to be used with the dry suit and the insulation sock in hte suit. that may be 2 sizes. The shoe is quite loose with out wearing something with the boot.

That's interesting because I had to go one size smaller with DUI. I wear size 8 shoes and had to go to size 7 in DUI rockboots.

A great deal depends on the thickness of the socks on your suit. If they're really thick then of 1/2 size up. We have a rather friendly return/exchange policy here at DRIS and often swap out items for fit related issues with no hassles.

Send me my Worth. lp85cu first, then we'll talk about the "boots". Order #400024899. How can I trust ordering from you again when you oversell? Send me the damn tank first. Seriously!

Send me my Worth. lp85cu first, then we'll talk about the "boots". Order #400024899. How can I trust ordering from you again when you oversell? Send me the damn tank first. Seriously!

Hi Alex,

I wouldn't say we oversell vs. people buy things fast sometimes. We are currently getting out of winter inventory levels and getting more stock.. We have another 12 already enroute. They are to be delivered tomorrow to us, and then we will ship it right out to you. That tank is on sale, and they sat for awhile instock, then everyone ordered at once and we sold out and ordered more. I'm sorry you are upset, did you not get our emails we sent about the status? It takes us about 5-7 business days to receive tanks as they come from Cali. Due to the severe weather the midwest has been getting, some shipments have been slowed down an extra 1-2 days from the shippers.

It looks like you were just chatting with Kasia on our Live Chat also...We will ship it out to you as soon as we get the tank back in stock tomorrow.

I find the DUI boots are very forgiving if they aren't the right size. I have 12's and 13's and I don't really notice a big difference between them, but I have to agree, generally people wear a size smaller or even two for girls.

Back
Top Bottom