How to delay your period beside taking pills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all,

Sorry for the late follow up as work & day-to-day got in the way. Thanks so much for some of the helpful advice. Seems like birth control pills to be the best solution :wink:

@SubMariner - I had to reschedule bcs we planned to visit the national park to see the giant komodo lizards. These guys have really strong smell sense, and vicious too....like sharks (but that's another topic).

Cheers

Why are men answering on an issue like this one? You so don't get it. And besides that, oldschool Jim stole my answer. :wink:

Because most of us men have lived with it for many, many years...... I no longer have a period... I have HOT flashes .....

Jim....

Reactions: BRT
I just dive as normal. I find liveaboard the best scenario, as I have access to my own bathroom after every dive to change tampons. Never had an issue.
I tend to avoid day diving , unless the boat has a toilet/bathroom.

Yoyodyne88, ha . . . Ya probably, but truly men don't get it even if they have a significant other who suffers. This is truly a case of you have to have it to truly know it.

Hey all,

Sorry for the late follow up as work & day-to-day got in the way. Thanks so much for some of the helpful advice. Seems like birth control pills to be the best solution :wink:

@SubMariner - I had to reschedule bcs we planned to visit the national park to see the giant komodo lizards. These guys have really strong smell sense, and vicious too....like sharks (but that's another topic).

Cheers

You need to give them time to work. You may have spotting throughout the month for the first few months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom