How to see DandyDon's signature in all its glory.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. At 100% on the browser zoom I do not think anything gets cut off and I just sometimes have to scroll to the right if somehow the site is wider.

Yeah, I did. Sorry for the confusion. I actually had to zoom way out and put my glasses on! :cool2:

Did YOU see the link for insurance? :shakehead:
So, when was your last eye exam? At standard 100% page zoom, Scubaboard allows a 6 line Sig limit at #2 font as I use, and all 6 lines should show ok. I do usually run on a stronger zoom and see only 4 lines on my small laptop screen, but if you key CTRL+0 you should see all 6. And I never leave the bedroom without my glasses on. :D Wear bifocal dive masks even.

I did remove a couple of words from line 1 so I could set Signal Devices subject to now be alone on line 5, plus added "Signal Devices:" to the line with some new >--> arrows. <--< :eyebrow:

So, when was your last eye exam?[quote/]
I don't know - can't read the date on the prescription! :D

At standard 100% page zoom, Scubaboard allows a 6 line Sig limit at #2 font as I use, and all 6 lines should show ok.

I did remove a couple of words from line 1 so I could set Signal Devices subject to now be alone on line 5, plus added "Signal Devices:" to the line with some new >--> arrows. <--<

I knew you monkeyed with it because now it is fine. :D

I don't know about the colors because my 286 only has a monochrome screen anyway. Arrows are good. :eyebrow:

Thanks deepstop, but I still don't see it! it just ain't there. I see this, "Lost at sea, get found:" but there is nothing after the asterisk! Weird. the last link I see in his sig line is the insurance link.

Thanks for the link though. I was asking also for Grover thinking that there must have been a mistake and DD forgot to include it (BTW, thanks DD), but it appears that my computer is eating the final link somehow.

Anyone care to elaborate? Or, am I going blind?? :confused:

Nope not just you... I can't see it either!:D

Nope not just you... I can't see it either!:D
Everybody keeps saying, "zoom in," "zoom out," but the easiest thing I did to get DandyDon's great links (Man, sounds like a breakfast sausage commercial. I can even hear the background theme music complete with sizzling sounds!) was simply to MAXIMIZE the web page. That is found in the top right corner of this particular page and is the button in the middle. :eyebrow:

You probably know what I was referring to, but I HATE advice that is offered that if I knew what they were saying, I wouldn't need the advice in the first place! Am I making sense? (Didn't get much sleep last night!) :D

I'm hungry now too for some reason...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom