Howdy from S.W. Missouri!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I don't imagine that you'll wait until spring if you keep hanging around here. I'm sure you'll find some local divers that will get you out there on some of the "cooler" days. :11:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

rat314:
Loiret;
Actually No, I completed my check out dive at Jakes Point, near "Steal your Dollar City" on Table Rock lake. My parents just happen to live in a small town named Peel Arkansas, which is about 25 miles Northeast of Harrison Arkansas. They live 3-miles from the Ferry which crosses from Peel Arkansas to Protem Misouri. The tug used here is the old "Toadsuck Arkansas" ferry and is still free to the public also. I have fished this area since I was knee high and have always marveled at the clear water that seems to stay around most of the year. The lake covered alot of the land in this valley that was once owned by my family from my Mothers side. This includes an old school/church and the Wiggins family cemetary.
Nice to meet you and Have a Great Day.

Wow, it sounds like that would be a great dive site. Wonder if all of that stuff is still there? I'm from KC, and travel down to Beaver Lake to dive, but maybe we could meet up and dive in Bull Shoals, I hear it is quite amazing as well, and it would be neat to dive with someone that knows the area. Have you been to the ocean and done any warm water diving yet?

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

Branson? You don't dive in a cowboy hat, do you? :11:

Branson? You don't dive in a cowboy hat, do you? :11:[/QUOTE]

Naw, No Cowboy hat...They clash to much with the Corn Cob Pipe and my Big Smith Overalls....Lol

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom