Human remains in a shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A possible ditching of a murdered body is among the considerations the authorities are reporting. That the skull and teeth were pretty much intact will help the investigation.

Uggghhhhh

Thats the stuff that horror movies are made of!

They found out that the remains belonged to a fisherman who was swept out ot sea.

Here's the story

Ty

I just hope the media don't start that "summer of the shark" crap again. I read that the total number of shark attacks last year wa not any higher than in 2000!:upset:

why are people so paraniod about sharks. Of the hundreds of species out there only a handfull are even physically able to be harmful, and of those only a few actually are. Silly people out there make a big deal out of almost nothing. Statisicly (sp) you have a better chance of being attacked by a squirrel in Central Park than being killed by a shark.

Hollywood is to blam for everyone thinking sharks are hungry evil monsters. Even though people see these specials on sharks and see people dive with them. The though of Jaws still comes through. My wife will not go with me, well not yet that is. I'll just make sure she doesn't see the shark story.:creeper:

What will be even more scary is when they open up a shark and find remains of a wetsuit or fins or something. I think then we could start worrying a little more huh? :)

Kayla:)

You know the worst movie to watch before diving ? I know,it's Jaws 3 the whole movie was about divers getting eaten.
Creepy.

Back
Top Bottom