Hunting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

etc. hence the redundancy of a buddy is always good practice.
Yes, having a buddy is best for diving. but usually spearfishermen don't like buddies. It's very hard to hunt fishes if the two of you are breathing. We have to sometime hold breath to let the fish come. to make them curious why these divers are not breathing. hehehe.

gaudencio:
etc. hence the redundancy of a buddy is always good practice.
Yes, having a buddy is best for diving. but usually spearfishermen don't like buddies. It's very hard to hunt fishes if the two of you are breathing. We have to sometime hold breath to let the fish come. to make them curious why these divers are not breathing. hehehe.

ah, so the solution to spearfishing is closed circuit Breathing aparatus otherwise known as rebreathers !!!

hmmm getting expensive, better buy chicken . hehehhehe

jonix:
heard lots of stories about spearfishing around anilao from a guy named jerry reyes back at aquaventure when i was doing my check out...scary hehehe

best part was whenever his companion said "isa na lang" (last one)...he never saw them again

hey, i know gerry. he's my sister's dive instructor :)

Back
Top Bottom