Hurghada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Normunds

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Me and some of my friends are planning to go diving to Hurghada on 3rd of November. We are not going to do onboard safari but to stay in hotel "Golden five paradise".
Any comments on some good diving center and maybe some experience about this particular hotel?
Normunds

Hi,

Return from Hurghada 1st week in September. Stayed at Hilton Rresort and dived with Emperor who are based on the beach at the hotel. They are a professional outfit and very reasonably priced, opertating 4 day boats and a couple of liveaboards. I was on ISA and the crew were good fun also. Food on board better than I was expecting. Went to all the sites recommended in the dive site type books. My favourites being Small Giftun and The Aquarium being a coral nut. You are OK to pair off or follow DM if your experience and wishs allow. Ran a trip to Abu Nuhas midweek although this is weather dependant. I didn't make it but fellow divers told me it was awsome saw 2 wrecks Giannis D and Karnatic. I recommend Emperor although they are the only Red Sea DO I have experience of.

Would you fill in your profile so we know your location

Regards

Neil

Neil

I am pleased you had a good experience with Emperor - I on the other hand - didnt do so well ! I brought home quick a few stone that I didnt expect....ie. Belushi!

Belushi worked for Emperor for a year and I although hes not seen this thread I'll say it for him....its not the best operation around by far! :(

However theres another thread about Hurgurda from gozumutti about Pro Sea Team.

I am sure if you contact gozumutti - you'll get any info you want about them.

Heres the link to his trip report :
Hurgurda with Pro Sea Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom